Friday, September 17, 2010

I'M PERPLEXED


WHY IS main stream RADIO GETTING WORST?



NIVEA:
Who on earth told this "sistha" that she could sing, Sade's "Stronger than Pride?"
I'm just going to shake my head and shut my eyes.  It's clear that Lil' Wayne has done a unique number on this poor child.





Kelly Rowland:
I love Kelly Rowland . She has a beautiful voice and a lovely sound, but where was the creativity in "Rose Colored Glasses." It's just another  "Beauty" video. Kelly is always one step away from greatness. She has to come a little stronger to stay in the Spot Light!




Donell Jones:
I remember songs like "Where I Wanna Be" and "I Wanna Love You." What happened to Donell Jones?
Ok, this song is not entirely bad, but he could do so much better. Usually I would never comment on the model in the video. In this case, she looks like a Tranny and not a good one either. Maybe it's time for you to fully retire, Mr. Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment