Great Alternative to Mashed Poatoes!!!!!
IT's Really GOOD!
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 2 ½ cups roughly chopped cauliflower
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• ½ Greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
2. Spread the cauliflower out on the prepared baking sheet. Season it with salt and pepper to taste. Top the cauliflower with another sheet of foil, and roll up the edges to form a sealed package.
3. Roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes. Remove the top foil, being careful of the steam, and continue roasting the cauliflower until it is tender, another 15 to 20 minutes.
4. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cauliflower with the yogurt. Puree until the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired, and serve.
Did you Know:
*Worst Single Slice
Sbarro Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza
42 g fat
3,200 mg sodium
Sbarro serves up elephantine slices, so you should know better than to order one that essentially consists of two of those slices folded one atop another. In this one wedge of pizza, Sbarro manages to pack in nearly as many calories as you’d find in four pepperoni slices from Pizza Hut! You want to survive the Sbarro super-slice challenge? Stick to a regular pie, nix the pepperoni and sausage, and limit yourself to one slice.
Try a regular:
Fresh Tomato Pizza
14 g fat
1,040 mg sodium