Friday, September 17, 2010

HUSH - HUSH MUSIC
Music from the core of the Earth



AHHH BOI.... I LOVE MUSIC!



Of course GOOD MUSIC was sent from God.  Ring my Bell, Toot my Horn... Play it and Bring it back 
Selektor!
 Last time I brought you soulful tunes, let's try Hip Hop.
What about HIP HOP? Really, what about hip hop?
Can we recover that true essence without beating it down with ragged words and naked bodies.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH is IMPORTANT, BUT WHAT's THE POINT OF HEARING IT CONTINUOUSLY, IF IT's NOT SAYING SOMETHING! 

LET'S SEE!
 I'm impressed with these KATS. Can I have some feed back. Are you impressed?



Stella Mwangi (STL):
Born in Kenya, Moved to Norway in 1991.
I'm digging her Hit "Favorite."  This lady has skills.
I'm looking forward to seeing her do BIG THINGS next year, 2011.




Flying Lotus:
Best hip hop instrumentalist since J Dilla.


Fashawn:
Born and raised in Cali.
This guy is really swimming, flying, walking (whatever you call it) under the radar. Let's make this Cat shine in the moonlight.





No comments:

Post a Comment