Friday, September 10, 2010

"HUSH - HUSH" TIP OF THE DAY!!!!!
INNER THIGH BURN
Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant & Deodorant,
 Revive Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena
:-) Smells good on your thighs!
Are you FLY, PHAT, SEXY and CURVY? Thighs thick and tasty. I'm blessed with shapely legs. Although I don't consider myself "FAT." I do have the dreaded "Thigh Rub" problem. Friction, Painful, Ouch!!!!
My previous roommate introduced me to this solution. Before then I did not wear dresses and skirts during the summer. Although she (my roommate) wasn't Fat; much like most black girls she had a small waist, a big ol' booty, thighs and hips. I had tons of skirts and cute flirty dresses, surely purchased and dying to be worn. I hated putting on spandex shorts underneath my favorite garments; It took away the flirty sex appeal. She sat me down in the kitchen. She went into her room and pulled out her deodorant. She told me to rub it on my problem area; my inner thighs. Then put on a nice skirt or summer dress and go about my business. To my surprise my Dove antiperspirant work magnificently for most of the day. No more Friction, No more Painful, No more OUCH!!! This is my "HUSH - HUSH" tip of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment